Click on the headings to bring up the list of user manuals and instructions, then click on the manual for your system. All documents are in PDF format. If you need the PDF reader you can download it for free here:
Burglar alarm control panels user instructions »
Honeywell Lynx L3000
Honeywell Lynx L5100
Honeywell Lynx Plus
Honeywell Vista 10P
Honeywell Vista 10se
Honeywell Vista 20P
Honeywell Vista 20se
Honeywell Vista 21IP
Honeywell Vista 128BPT
Burglar alarm keypads user instructions »
Burglar alarm total connect remote access user instructions»
Fire alarm control panel user instructions »
Service Policy »
We believe SAFE has the most professional, most personalized service available on the market today. We would like to review with you our service practices so that you can receive our best service at your greatest convenience.
- To keep your service costs as low as possible, all service will be performed on a COD basis. NO SERVICE WILL BE PERFORMED ON ANY ACCOUNT WITH A PAST DUE BALANCE UNLESS THIS BALANCE IS PAID UPON ARRIVAL.
- WARRANTY SERVICE: During the initial one year warranty or with an extended service plan, warranty service is available at no charge Monday through Friday from 9 am through 5 pm, except holidays. Service at all other times is considered non-warranty service and is provided COD at $180.00 per man per hour plus a $90.00 trip charge with a minimum one hour labor charge. There is no charge for parts.
- NON-WARRANTY SERVICE: Non-Warranty service is available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, except holidays at $90.00 per man per hour plus parts (if any) and tax, plus a $45.00 trip charge with a minimum one hour labor charge. Non-Warranty service at all other times is provided at $180.00 per man per hour plus parts (if any) and tax plus a $90.00 trip charge, with a minimum one hour labor charge.
- NON-EMERGENCY SERVICE: We recommend calling for service as soon as you are aware of a problem so that it can be scheduled. Call 954-791-SAFE(7233)in Broward or 1-877-791-SAFE(7233) outside Broward for non-emergency service. If the voice mail receives your call, please leave a detailed message regarding your service needs, along with your name and phone number. If it is during normal business hours your call will be returned usually within one hour. If it is after business hours, the call will be returned by the next business day. Although we can estimate a generalized time of day for our technician to arrive, we regret that we cannot guarantee an exact arrival time. If necessary, we will try to keep you posted as to estimated arrival time. You will be contacted when the service technician is on his way. The service technician will not be dispatched unless we have positive confirmation that someone is at the premises.
- EMERGENCY SERVICE: During business hours, call the office at 954-791-SAFE(7233) in Broward and 1-877-791-SAFE(7233) outside Broward. If the voice mail answers, then call the Central Station at 1-800-245-7821. Give them your name, phone number and a description of your problem and notify them that you need emergency service. Our service technician will call you as soon as possible, usually within 15 minutes. If possible, he will try to talk you through the problem at no charge. If, however, this does not resolve the problem a service call will be scheduled. If you desire emergency after hours service, he can make a premise visit (usually within 4 hours), to be billed at the emergency service rate of $180.00 per man per hour plus parts (if any) and tax plus a $90.00 trip charge, COD.
- SERVICE CALL WARRANTIES: Any parts installed (new or used) will be warranted for one full year. Labor for any parts installed, replaced, repaired or serviced will be warranted for 30 days, unless for a false alarm. Due to the nature of false alarms (also called swingers or intermittents), the cause(s) of the problem are not always present when our technician is trouble-shooting or there may be multiple problems. It is therefore occasionally necessary to make multiple service calls to resolve the problem and/or send two servicemen to completely “shake-down” the system. There will be no trip charge on subsequent service calls, but there will be labor charges for the actual time spent on the service call. (No one hour minimum).